Baking Tray, Knife, fork.
Camembert, Cured Ham, Spaghetti.
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°c/160°c fan, Gas mark 4.
2. Remove packaging and place cheese in the foil tray.
3. Make a 5cm cross on the top of the Camembert and place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
4. Cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is hot and soft.
5. Peel back corners of the rind, taking care as cheese will be hot.
6. Place the ham on top of the Camembert and cook for another 15 minutes until ham is hot and crispy.
7. When camembert is cooked through and gooey, remove from oven and carefully scoop into 100g of cooked spaghetti.
8. Stir through the pasta and divide between two bowls. Easy and delicious!
Do not reheat. Not suitable for microwave cooking. All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.