Baked Sweet Potato Wedges
Great with Chilli cheese steaks.
Makes 4 servings
- 3 sweet potatoes peeled, each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sea salt, freshly ground pepper
- 100g mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Chopped fresh coriander (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Toss sweet potatoes and oil on a foil-lined large rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, turning once, until golden brown and crisp, 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, lime zest, and juice in a small bowl.
- Season fries with salt, top with coriander , and serve with lime mayo for dipping.