BBQ Baked Camembert
Perfect with this nutty salad – a taste of France.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 Alfresco BBQ camembert
- 50g walnuts
- 1 Bag Wild Rocket, washed and dried
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon wine or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook Camembert according to pack instructions
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a jam jar, pop the lid on, and shake well
- Place the melted Camembert on a serving platter scatter with the rocket and walnuts and pour on the dressing
- Serve with plenty of crusty ciabatta or celery sticks