Alfresco Greek Baking Feta Dip with Olives and Peppers
- Alfresco Greek Baking Feta
- Selection of Black and Green Pitless Olives
- Jarred roasted red peppers
- Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Crusty bread
- Add the variety of olives and roasted red peppers into a ceramic baking dish, followed by a generous glug of olive oil, salt and black pepper and mix to combine.
- Remove packaging from the Alfresco Greek Baking Feta and place it into the centre of the baking dish. Add a generous coating of olive oil to the Feta to prevent it from going dry in the oven. Place in the oven for 15 minutes until the Feta has browned slightly.
- Sprinkle a handful of chopped parsley into the dish along with salt and pepper. Enjoy with warm crusty bread!
Do not reheat. Not suitable for microwave cooking. All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.