Knife, Salad Bowl, Salad Tongs, Baking Tray, Olive Oil.
Alfresco Greek Baking Feta, Pitta Bread, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Olives, Oregano.
1. Remove packaging and place cheese into the foil baking tray provided. Place the feta block into a preheated oven at 180°c and bake for 15 minutes.
2. Prepare salad by cutting tomatoes and cucumbers into chunks and mixing in a bowl with olives and a generous glug of olive oil. Season generously with oregano.
3. Once the feta has been cooking for 15 minutes, take the tray out of the oven and pour the lemon, herb and chilli oil over the cheese and place in the oven for another 5 minutes.
4. Place pitta bread on a baking tray and place in the oven for 5 minutes until it has puffed and toasted.
5. After 5 more minutes in the oven, remove tray. Checking cheese is soft and lightly golden. Remove the toasted pitta bread from the oven.
6. Enjoy when hot and the cheese is soft and melted. Just dip with toasted pitta and serve with salad.
Do not reheat. Not suitable for microwave cooking. All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.