Alfresco Greek Baking Feta Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes
- Alfresco Greek Baking Feta
- Pasta of choice
- Cherry Tomatoes (put normal tomatoes will do!)
- Add the cherry tomatoes to a ceramic baking dish, followed by a generous glug of olive oil, salt and black pepper and mix to combine.
- Remove packaging from the Alfresco Greek Baking Feta and place it into the centre of the baking dish. Add a generous coating of olive oil to the Feta to prevent it from going dry in the oven.
- Place the baking dish into a preheated oven at 180℃ for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes in the oven, the Feta has browned and the cherry tomatoes have burst. Remove the dish and add crushed garlic cloves and chopped basil into the mix. Add the sachet of lemon and chilli oil provided into the dish for extra flavour.
- Add cooked pasta into the dish and mix until the Feta has melted and the pasta is well-coated.
- Place back into the oven for another 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Do not reheat. Not suitable for microwave cooking. All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.