Alfresco Mediterranean Halloumi Fries Gyros
- Alfresco Mediterranean Halloumi Fries
4 sliced tomatoes
- 2 Sliced red onions
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6-8 flatbreads or tortilla wraps
- 100g hummus
- Oven chips
- Put chips onto a baking tray and place into a preheated oven at 180℃ for 15 minutes.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a non-stick frying pan. Season Halloumi fries with the Mediterreanean sachet provided. Place the Halloumi Fries in the pan in batches for 3 minutes until crispy and golden. Place the Halloumi Fries to one side.
- Wipe the pan clean, then place your flatbreads into the pan until warm and toasted.
- Spread a layer of hummus on each flatbread and top with oven chips, raw red onions, sliced tomatoes and Halloumi Fries. Enjoy!
Do not reheat. Not suitable for microwave cooking. All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.