Quick and easy Alfresco Greek Baking Feta Salad
- x1 Alfresco Greek Baking Feta
- ½ Small Red Onion – thinly sliced
- ½ Cucumber – roughly chopped
- 2 Large Tomatoes – roughly chopped
- Remove the packaging from the Alfresco Greek Baking Feta and place the cheese into the baking tray provided. Place Feta into a preheated oven at 180℃ and bake for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the salad by roughly dicing the onion and roughly chopping the tomatoes and cucumber into a mixing bowl.
- Remove the baking feta from the oven after 15 minutes. Pour the Lemon and Chilli Oil sachet provided into the Baking Feta, and place the cheese back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the Baking Feta from the oven and sprinkle the Feta onto the salad in rough bite-sized chunks. Mix through well.
- Finely chop a handful of parsley and sprinkle it onto the salad. Enjoy!
Do not reheat. Not suitable for microwave cooking. All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.