Ultimate Breakfast Burger with Halloumi Fries
- Alfresco Spicy Halloumi Fries
x8 Bacon Slices
- x4 Large Eggs
- x4 Brioche Buns, toasted
- x1 Avocado
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Add bacon to a lightly oiled non-stick pan and cook until brown and crispy, flipping once for roughly 3-4 minutes. When done, place inside an oven to keep warm.
- Crack eggs into a lightly oiled pan and cook until the white has set but the yolk is runny. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a non-stick frying pan. Season Halloumi fries with the sachet of spices provided. Place the Halloumi Fries in the pan in batches for 3 minutes until crispy and golden. Place the Halloumi Fries to one side.
- Toast the brioche buns in a toaster, or place into a dry pan until crispy. Spread a generous helping of avocado onto the bottom half of the brioche and season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble the Burger! Place x2 bacon slices on top of the avocado, followed by a fried egg. Then, add x3 Halloumi Fries on top of the egg, followed by a drizzle of the garlic mayo sachet provided. Enjoy!
Do not reheat. Not suitable for microwave cooking. All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.